Discover our fleet
General Terms & Conditions FG Company B.V.
These general terms and conditions form part of the rental agreements between FG Company B.V., the rental company and the renter of the car.
- Changes in this agreement can only be made in writing signed by both renter and FG Company B.V.
- The “Check In Report” of this agreement containing further particulars with respect to (the condition of) the rented car, rental period, rent, insurance options, etc. forms part of this agreement.
- Cars will only be rented to and may only be driven by persons above 21 years and not older than 70 years of age.
- Gasoline is not included in the price. Cars must be returned with the same amount of gasoline that was in the car at the time of rental. Otherwise, the renter is obliged to pay a refueling fee and a fine of $ 50
- In the event that the renter fills the tank with the wrong fuel, the cost of cleaning the fuel system and refueling will be charged. FG Company B. V. reserves the right to impose a fine of $ 200
- The renter is not limited to any maximum mileage.
- Loss or damage to the electronic water key US $ 350 or a chipped key US $ 150.
- The rental agreement will be entered into the period and the rate as indicated in the agreement or as otherwise agreed in writing.
- The rented car must be returned at the return location in good condition on the date and hour as specified on the Check In Report.
- If the renter wishes to extend the rental period, FG Company B.V. must be contacted before the car is due back. The agreement thus extended remains subject to these standard terms and conditions.
- Failure to contact the lessor as prescribed in section 3 will void the insurance-coverage and will make the renter fully responsible for any and all damages caused or other costs incurred.
- If the car has not been returned to the lessor within the rental period or any approved extension thereof, the lessor shall have the right to immediately repossess the vehicle. In the meantime the rent is automatically extended under these standard terms and conditions. The rental price over the extended periods will be increased by $56.- per day.
- The terms and conditions of insurance are available for inspection at FG Company B.V. and will be provided to the renter upon request.
- Renter is fully responsible for any and all damages not covered by the car-insurance.
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) The own risk deductible amounts of US$ 300.- for any and all damage to the rented vehicle resulting from a collision/accident caused by the renter or an unknown third party.
- The renter is fully liable for any damage to the rented vehicle amounting to less than the aforementioned amount.
- In case of theft of the car or damage like, vandalism, joy riding, broken windows, fire, flood etc. the renter is fully liable for the vehicle.
- The rented car can only be driven by the renter and additional drivers specified in the agreement. If the renter allows an unlisted driver to drive or move the vehicle, or if the renter inadvertently prevents an unlisted driver from driving or moving it, he / she will be solely responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle. , its tenants or third parties. Consequently, the renter should not hand over the car keys to a driver who is not on the list.
- Any collision or accident causing damage, regardless of whether third parties or the property of third parties were involved, must be reported immediately to the police (+599 717 8000) and FG (+599 786 0313). Failure to do so will void your coverage and hold the renter fully liable for any damage.
- The renter is fully responsible for damage caused as a result of driving on unpaved roads.
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication makes the renter fully responsible for any damage caused by the vehicle or vehicle.
- If the validity of the lessee’s driving license is distorted or the driver is deprived of the right to drive, the renter will be fully responsible for any damage caused.
- The renter is fully responsible for any fines, legal fees and possible other expenses incurred in connection with traffic or parking violations, or any violations committed with the car during the rental period.
- Each time the renter gets out of the car, the keys must be removed.
- The renter will be charged a fee for towing the vehicles if it turns out to be necessary for any other reason other than mechanical breakdown.
- The rented car cannot be used for towing or pushing other cars or things. Violation of this prohibition makes the renter fully responsible for any loss or damage caused to passengers, goods or vehicle.
- The rented car must not be overloaded and used properly. It is forbidden to carry more people at the same time than the one provided for rent, including the driver.
- The renter must not participate in any tests, races or competitions with the vehicle. Violation of this prohibition makes the renter fully responsible for any damage caused.
- The renter is prohibited from drifting on cars. In case of damage to the car, the renter is obliged to compensate for the repair.
- The renter is not allowed to travel on dirt roads or in the National Park unless he rented a pickup truck or jeep. In the event of a mechanical or any other problem caused by a tenant in the National Park and a tow truck or support is required, $ 150 will be charged.
- Damage caused to the car due to driving on unpaved roads is not covered by the insurance.
- If it is found that the renter does not comply with the rules of using the car, FG Company B.V. has the right to charge a fine of $ 200.
- The renter is responsible for the disposal of the vehicle, if necessary, and any and all related costs must be paid at his expense. FG Company B.V. is in no way obligated to provide assistance in such cases.
- In all sections of this article, where the renter is fully responsible for any damage caused, the car insurance will be canceled.
FG Company B.V. is not responsible for any damages to or misappropriation or loss of personal belongings, goods or luggage of the renter, additional drivers or other occupants of the car. Nor does the car-insurance cover such damages.
If a misrepresentation is made to rent or to obtain the car which is of such a serious nature that, if the lessor had been aware thereof, he would not have concluded the agreement, if the car has been used to violate the law, has apparently been abandoned, or if the renter has violated any of the terms of this rental agreement, the car may be repossessed by the lessor at any time prior to the expire date of this rental agreement. No prior notification will be required in any of the above circumstances. Without giving any notice of default and without any intervention of the court and without prejudice to his right to receive compensation for any and all costs and damages.
The renter is bound to pay all costs and damages before she/he leaves Bonaire. If the renter fails to pay any amount consequent on this rental agreement when due, at least 15% out-of-court collection costs on the outstanding amount will be charged if the services of an attorney have to be engaged to collect any money overdue. If necessary court costs will also be charged.
Credit Card information is required in order to guarantee your reservation. Your credit card will not be charged until your pick-up date or if the cancellation deadline has passed. Before 2 week of the rental date if you cancel the reservation, you will be charged a processing fee of $ 100.-. In the event that you do not pick up your rental car, or cancel your reservation less than 2 weeks before your arrival, you will be charged the full amount.
Any nullity or invalidity of one or more provisions hereof will not affect the validity and applicability of the other provisions
Dutch Caribbean Law is applicable to this agreement.